Apple flavoured mixture rich in dietary fibre to regulate the bowel.
Aambei Darmregulanz is a dietary supplement which contains a variety of active ingredients that promote natural bowel function.
Energy and nutrient content per 100 g:
Calories 291 cal, kilojoule 1216 kJ, Fat
6,74 g incl. saturated fats 0,62 g, carbohydrates 37,56 g, incl. sugar 1,86g, dietary
fibre 19,62 g, Protein 20,76g, Salt 0,23 g, vitamin C 513,13 mg (641%)*
* according to LMIV. All declarations are subject to natural fluctuations Contents: 500 g powder, dietary supplement
• Plant based product for bowel regulation, lactose-free,
• Carbohydrates: per measuring spoon (7 g) v 0,26 Carbohydrate unit v 22 bread exchange units
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a healthy well balanced and varied diet.
Allergy warnings: * grain product and gluten (-),* celery (-),*shellfish -,*mustard (-) *eggs -,*sesame (-),*fish -,*sulphur dioxide -,*peanut -,*lupin -, *soya (-), *mollusc -, *milk -, *nuts (-), *others –
*+ ingredient contained in product, *- not contained in product, *(-) not contained in product but in other products in separate production lines
1 x daily mix one level measuring spoon of Aambei powder into either natural or fruit flavoured yogurt or simply stir into 200ml water and allow 10 minutes to soak. Then eat or drink mixture.
Please note: The recommended daily dose must not be exceeded.
AAMBEI Cream for Haemorrhoids
- Linseed (lat. Lini Semen)
- Buckwheat (lat. Fagopyrum esculentum)
- Apple pectin contain natural bulking agents.
- Rose hips contain high levels of vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels.