Cosmetics researched scientifically

DISCOVERING THAT
GLOWING FEELING

OUR BODIES CAN RESIST MANY THINGS

Daily stress and pollution leave their mark on our bodies. A healthy life style including diet, regular exercise, not smoking and limiting alcohol intake, as well as sufficient sleep all help to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
You can further enhance the effects of a healthy lifestyle and your appearance with NewCare Cosmetics products for skin, hair and nails.

CARE FOR NAILS AND FEET

A journey of a thousand miles begins with your feet.

Day after day in the course of a life time our feet carry us over a distance that equals up to four times the circumference of the Earth.
Therefore it is essential that we take care of our feet and that this should be a vital part of our daily body care routine.

 

PRODUCTS

CARE FOR NAILS AND FEET

A journey of a thousand miles begins with your feet.

Day after day in the course of a life time our feet carry us over a distance that equals up to four times the circumference of the Earth.
Therefore it is essential that we take care of our feet and that this should be a vital part of our daily body care routine.

 

PRODUCTS

CARING FOR YOUR HAIR

Why is our hair so important?
For many of us our hair is a definitive part of our appearance and expresses who we are.
Our hair also reflects our vitality, energy and attractiveness, emphasising our femininity and underlining our masculinity.
When hair becomes thinner or looks lank, it has an effect on our self-esteem and confidence.

 

PRODUCTS

SKIN CARE

Most of us desire a firm and youthful skin.

As our skin ages elasticity decreases, which causes lines and wrinkles to appear.
Only 20% of the aging process is dependent on our genes. The remaining 80% can be influenced by our actions and is in our hands.
Therefore the right skin care is essential to keep skin firm and healthy and give it a radiant appearance.
By using our innovative products you can start counteracting the signs of aging.

 

PRODUCTS

SKIN CARE

Most of us desire a firm and youthful skin.

As our skin ages elasticity decreases, which causes lines and wrinkles to appear.
Only 20% of the aging process is dependent on our genes. The remaining 80% can be influenced by our actions and is in our hands.
Therefore the right skin care is essential to keep skin firm and healthy and give it a radiant appearance.
By using our innovative products you can start counteracting the signs of aging.

 

PRODUCTS

SPECIAL CARE for a very sensitive problem

Embarrassment prevents us from seeking help for the
common problem of haemorrhoids.
It is estimated that almost one third of over 30 year olds and indeed every second person over 50 suffer from this condition.
There are many myths surrounding the unpleasant and painful problems associated with these venous cushions. However, to prevent such problems it is necessary to ensure a soft stool and regular bowel movements without stress.
Aambei Darmregulanz helps to achieve this and so relieve and prevent discomfort and pain associated with haemorrhoids.

 

PRODUCTS

NCP NewCare Shop
0